To become a member:
- You must visit the Paris Fire/Rescue office and pick up an application.
- You must live in the designated area on map.
- Pass a back ground check through the State Dept. of Justice and also a driving record check.
- You would need to have a valid drivers license and current auto insurance.
- You will have an interview that will be conducted by some of the officers of the fire dept.
- At the next scheduled monthly officers meeting your application will be discussed and a determination will be made.