Legacy Committee Guidelines.
- The Committee will meet on the second Wednesday of every month at 6:30 pm at the Paris Town Hall.
- All meeting shall be posted and open to the public.
- Meeting notices and meeting minutes will be posted on the Town of Paris website.
- Public input shall be welcome and solicited.
- Every three months, the Legacy Committee will report to the Town Board at the regular, monthly Town Board Meeting.
- The Legacy Committee does not have a budget. There will be no spending without prior Town Board approval.
- The Legacy Committee shall explore options for a community development and present them to the Paris Town Board.
- The Paris Town Board shall select and/or reject any such options and shall hold final decision making authority.