16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
May 25, 2021 at 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from the April 27th 2021 Town Board Meeting.
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from April 28, 2021 to May 24, 2021
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Update on Community Garden Project – members of Paris Happy Workers 4-H Club
- Update on Plan Commission review of adding criteria for non-Ag PUD land divisions to land division ordinance from Jeff Muenkel.
- County wide efforts to increase Covid vaccination rates.
- Consideration of Town involvement in storm water management design for proposed projects in proximity to the We Energies substation on 172nd Ave.
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Recommendation from the Plan Commission – Application for a variance has been filed by Johnnie Anderson, 13705 7th St, Union Grove WI to allow a previously constructed pole barn to be located in the street yard.
- Proposal from Memorial Committee for professional cleaning of the monument and memorial bricks.
- Authorize the repair of drainage tile collapse on Town Hall land.
- Clarification of town mileage reimbursement policy.
- Software/mobile app to assist Fire/Rescue daytime scheduling and response notification
- Consideration of personal lockers for Fire and Rescue department
- Recommendation to reappoint Klaus Dierks, Erin Pugh and Doug McElmury to three-year terms to Plan Commission
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Town Board Meeting- June 22, 2021 at 7:00pm
By order of John Holloway – Paris Town Chair. Posted on May 21, 2021