- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from the March 23rd 2021 Town Board Meeting.
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from March 24, 2021 to April 26, 2021
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Update and discussion with Jon Procunier – internet study, possible locations for infrastructure
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Recommendation from the Plan Commission – approval of an ordinance to adopt : Application has been filed by Daniel J. & Karen U. Helbling, 1051 N. Beaumont Ave., Kansasville, WI 53182 (Owner), requests an amendment to the Adopted Land Use Plan map for Kenosha County: 2035 (map 65 of the comprehensive plan) from “Industrial” to “Industrial” & “Commercial” on Tax Parcel #45-4-221-052-0227, located in the northwest ¼ of Section 5, T2N, R21E, Town of Paris.
- Recommendation from the Plan Commission with regard to: Application has been filed by Daniel J. & Karen U. Helbling, 1051 N. Beaumont Ave., Kansasville, WI 53182 (Owner), requesting a rezoning from M-2 Heavy Manufacturing Dist. & B-5 Wholesale Trade & Warehousing Dist. to B-5 Wholesale Trade & Warehousing Dist. & B-3 Highway Business Dist. on Tax Parcel #45-4-221-052-0227, located in the northwest ¼ of Section 5, T2N, R21E, Town of Paris.
- Operators’ licenses for Jennifer Krebs for Red Oaks and Danielle Stokes for Stumble Inn for Two years ending 2023.
- Donation to Paris Grade School for the Spaghetti Supper
- Change pay rate for medical and fire billing
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Shred Day May 1st, 2021 From 8:30 to 11:30
Board of Review- May 13th, 2021 from 12:00 to 2:00 pm
Town Board Meeting- May 25th, 2021 at 7:00pm
Town Board meeting- June 22nd, 2021 at 7:00 pm
By order of John Holloway – Paris Town Chair
Posted on April 23, 2021