16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
February 23, 2021 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from the January 26nd, 2021 Town Board Meeting.
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from January 27th, 2021 to February 22nd, 2021
6. Clerk’s Comments:
Town Hall technology updates
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Hold another Town wide shred day.
- Paris Solar project update
- Report – annual meeting of Multi-Jurisdictional Advisory Committee for Smart Growth
- Personal Property Taxes – delinquencies, payment
- 4-H Community garden project update
- Internet project update
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Resolution addressing the impact and potential solutions to revenue caps on utility tax payments to the Town.
- Operator license for Robin Stark for two years starting June 2020 to July 2022 at Stumble Inn.
- Donation to Deputy Friendly Safety Poster Contest
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Town Board Meeting – Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Election – April 6th, 2021
Town Board Meeting – Tuesday, April 27th, 2021 at 7:00 pm
By order of John Holloway – Paris Town Chair
Posted on February 19, 2021
Please note – This meeting is being held at the Town Hall. The hall will be set up for social distancing. It is requested that all attendees provide and wear a face mask while present. Anyone exhibiting a continuous cough will be asked to leave.