16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
February 2nd, 2021 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from the December 22nd, 2020 Town Board Meeting and the January 14th 2021 Special Town Board meeting.
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from December 21st, 2020 to January 25th, 2021
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Consider updating ordinances for fire inspections and Burn permits. Sections 7-13 and 7-14 of the Code of Ordinances – Town of Paris.
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Acknowledgement of donation of labor and materials by McDevitt’s Towing for repair of Paris Fire Truck 5512.
- Resolution 2021-1 A resolution to update the Mutual Aid Box Alarm System (MABAS) agreement.
- Retaining IT services for the Town on an annual service contract basis.
- Tabled item: Discussion and possible action on procedures that would move forward with a project to potentially provide upgraded town wide internet service. May include consideration of a consulting contract and consideration of placing an advisory referendum question on the April ballot.
- Correction to the assessment and palpable error by Associated Appraisal for parcel 45-4-221-184-0110.
- Confirm the transfer of funds from the state investment pool to the Town’s general account in the amount of $930,000.00 to cover the payment by the Town to offset 75% of the County levy for Paris landowners per the budget.
- Operator’s license for Somers Sportsman Rod and Gun for two years starting June 2020 to July 2022 for William Thomas, Steven Lichter, James Badtke, Daniel Mortensen, David Gehrke, Paul Hansen, Michael Christiansen, and Douglas Rothwell.
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Election Primary February 16th, 2021
Town Board Meeting- Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Town Board Meeting Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Please note – This meeting is being held at the Town Hall. The hall will be set up for social distancing. It is requested that all attendees provide and wear a face mask while present. Anyone exhibiting a continuous cough will be asked to leave.