Paris Town Board Meeting
16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
November 24, 2020 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from the October 27th, 2020 Town Board Meeting
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from October 28th, 2020 to November 23rd, 2020
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Open bids for Town Hall land lease agreement
- Presentation by Margaret Hefner – Plan Commission Vice Chair: Possible internet provider options for the Town.
- Annual Town appreciation dinner or alternative recognition
- Discussion and possible approval of a replacement HVAC unit for the office area.
- Discussion about Town Hall procedure regarding COVID-19
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Town Board Meeting- Tuesday, December 22nd, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Town Board Meeting Tuesday, January 26th, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Please note – This meeting is being held at the Town Hall. The hall will be set up for social distancing. It is requested that all attendees provide and wear a face mask while present. Anyone exhibiting a continuous cough will be asked to leave.