16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182 October 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Town Board Meeting
16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
October 27, 2020 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes from the September 22nd, 2020 Town Board Meeting
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from September 23rd, 2020 to October 26th, 2020
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Town landscaping ideas
- Additional developers looking for land leases in Town for solar projects
- Town website redesign update
- Revaluation process updates and questions
- 172nd Ave updates and consideration of projects
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Plan Commission recommendation: SALES ENGINEERS INC. MIDWEST EQUIPMENT, 12015 38th St., Kenosha, WI 53144-7551 (Owner), Sandra Milenkovic, Diesel Brothers, 2360 Techny Rd., Northbrook, IL 60062 (Agent), requesting a conditional use permit to allow an auto-truck repair and associated parking in the M-2 Heavy Manufacturing Dist. on Tax Parcel # 45-4-221-254-0126, located in the SE ¼ of Section 25, T2N, R21E, Town of Paris.
- Request from Paris Happy Workers 4-H Club to be allowed to establish a vegetable garden on Town Hall property as part of a community outreach project.
- Annual Town appreciation dinner or alternative recognition
- Report from attorneys – Analysis of participation in Wisconsin Retirement System, impact on Fire Department recruitment.
- Consideration of creating a Request for Proposals – Evaluation of and video recording of condition of Town roads prior to utility projects.
- Discussion and possible action on a sign for the Town Hall
- Discussion of Paris Town land rental
- Operator License for 1 year starting June 1, 2020 to July 30, 2021 for Amanda Maldnoado for Stumble Inn
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Town Board Meeting- Tuesday, October 27th,2020 at 7:00 pm
Board of Review – Tuesday, October 27th,2020 from 12:00 to 3:00 pm
Election Day- Tuesday, November 3rd,2020
Budget Hearing- November 10th,2020 at 7:00 pm
Town Board Meeting- Tuesday, November 27th, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Town Board Meeting- Tuesday, December 22nd, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Please note – This meeting is being held at the Town Hall. The hall will be set up for social distancing. It is requested that all attendees provide and wear a face mask while present. Anyone exhibiting a continuous cough will be asked to leave.