16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
June 23rd, 2020 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM May 26th, 2020
- Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from May 26th thru June 22nd, 2020
- Clerk’s Comments:
- Citizen Comments:
- Supervisor comments:
- Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
- Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Town Business:
- Update on Highway N traffic study and Engine Braking Signage.
- Landfill updates
- Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Presentation and possible acceptance of the audit of the Town’s 2019 financial reports as prepared by Kathy Andreas.
- Recommendation to retain an environmental audit/ consultant to review the operational performance of the landfill.
Consideration of recommendations from the Plan Commission:
- Ordinance 2020-4 to adopt a proposed amendment to the Land Use Map: Paul Lauren Properties LLC, 1424 200th Ave, Union Grove, WI 53182 (Owner), Chris Klemko, 21335 60th St, Bristol, WI 53104 (Agent), requests an amendment to the Adopted Land Use Plan map for Kenosha County: 2035 (map 65 of the comprehensive plan) from “General Agricultural & Open Land”, “Suburban-Density Residential” & “Mixed Use” to “General Agricultural & Open Land” & “Mixed Use” on Tax Parcel # 45-4-221-181-0400, located in the NE ¼ of Section 18, T2N, R21E, Town of Paris.
- Paul Lauren Properties LLC, 1424 200th Ave, Union Grove, WI 53182 (Owner), Chris Klemko, 21335 60th St, Bristol, WI 53104 (Agent), requesting a rezoning from A-2 General Agricultural Dist., R-2 Suburban Single-Family Residential Dist. & B-3 Highway Business Dist. to A-2 General Agricultural Dist. & B-5 Wholesale Trade and Warehousing Dist. on Tax Parcel # 45-4-221-181-0400, located in the NE ¼ of Section 18, T2N, R21E, Town of Paris.
- Paul Lauren Properties LLC, 1424 200th Ave, Union Grove, WI 53182 (Owner), Chris Klemko, 21335 60th St, Bristol, WI 53104 (Agent), requesting a conditional use permit to allow a construction contractor’s business w/ outside storage in the B-5 Wholesale Trade and Warehousing Dist. on Tax Parcel # 45-4-221-181-0400, located in the NE ¼ of Section 18, T2N, R21E, Town of Paris.
- Reappointment of Jeff Badtke and Jeff Gumm to Plan Commission for three-year term (June 1, 2020 – May 31st of 2023)
- Reschedule Town Annual meeting to August 4th, 2020 at 7:00 pm
- Resolution 2020-6 Updating Town Building Permit Fees
- Liquor license renewals: Liquor License Application:
- Class B Retail (Combination Malt Beverages & Intoxicating Liquor) July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021: Mario Ventura, Jr., dba: Mars Cheese Castle; Randall M. Henning, dba: Packard Enterprises; Bonnie Mentek, dba: Stumble Inn Bar & Grill, LLC; Joe Neu, dba: Tin Cup; Mary Acuna, dba: Red Oak.
- Liquor License Application: Class “B” Retail (Fermented Malt Beverage) July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2020: John Hansen, dba: Sportsman Rod & Gun Club.
- Operator’s License: 2 year (July 2020 to June 2022) for Henry Petrick, Marcel Kuper, Michelle Stanley, Pamela Petrick, Paul Henning, Jenna Hoffman, Dale Richter, Marlene Engstrom, Sharon McNamara, Michael Ventura, Heidi Naef, Dale Harper, Samantha Mentek, Michaela Foss
Operator’s License: 1 year (July 2020 to June 2021) for Richard Bolyard, John Hansen, Ryan Michels, Andrew Seitz, Mark Reidenbach,
- Discussion and possible action of changes to the Town’s burn permit policy
- Confirmation of emergency contract for First Street bridge repair.
- The approval of the purchase of the Stryker LUCAS Chest Compression System that was approved in the 2020 Budget.
13. Future Meeting Dates:
- Town Board meeting July 28th, 2020 at 7:00 pm
- Town Board meeting August 25th, 2020 at 7:00
- Election August 11,2020
- Shred Day August 15th from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Please note – This meeting is being held at the Town Hall. The hall will be set up for social distancing. It is requested that all attendees provide and wear a face mask while present. Anyone exhibiting a continuous cough will be asked to leave.