Town Board Meeting
16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
April 28, 2020 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM March 24th, 2020
- Treasurer’s report:
- Review and confirm bills paid from March 25th, 2020 thru April 27th, 2020
- Clerk’s Comments:
- Citizen Comments:
- Supervisor comments:
- Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
- Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke (written)
This month has been pretty quiet as far as phone calls go but we are currently working with three different landowners on land divisions / rezoning/ conditional use permit type items. Has been somewhat of a tough month having to do all meetings over the phone or online.
Getting closer to having a price to install spectrum cable throughout the Town of Paris hopefully I will have something to present at next month’s meeting.
- Town Business:
- 172nd Ave updates
- Covid -19 impacts/concerns
- Update – Hwy 45 resurfacing project
- Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Request from Cole and Lindsy Beaudin, 878 136th Ave for approval of a permit to construct a berm on the western end of their property under Section 5-37 of the Town of Paris Code of Ordinances.
- Submitting a request to Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation to study the possibility of lowering the speed limit on State Hwy 142 from the Town’s west border at 216th Avenue to the intersection of Hwy 142 and Hwy 45.
- Consideration of repair or donation of inoperable town hall floor scrubber to Paris School.
- Review draft of request for bids for 9th Street resurfacing.
- Consideration of retaining an advisor to review the Town’s payroll and impact of possible limited participation in the Wisconsin Retirement System.
- Audit report for your review and the management representation letter.
13. Future Meeting Dates:
- Town Board Meeting May 26th, 2020 at 7:00 pm
- Town Board Meeting June 23rd, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Please note – This meeting is being held at the Town Hall. The hall will be set up for social distancing. It is requested that all attendees provide and wear a face mask while present. Anyone exhibiting a continuous cough will be asked to leave.