Town Board Meeting
16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
March 24, 2020 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM February 25th, 2020
- Treasurer’s report:
- Review and confirm bills paid from February 26th 2020 thru March 23, 2020
- Clerk’s Comments:
- Citizen Comments:
- Supervisor comments:
- Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
- Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Town Business:
- 172nd Ave updates
- COVID – 19 and town response
- Annual meeting prep
- Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Ordinance to adopt changes to the Paris Land Use Map as proposed by petition from John P Lourigan / Lourigan Trust 844 172nd Ave Union Grove WI 53182 (Owner), requesting an amendment to the Adopted Land Use Plan map for Kenosha County: 2035 (map 65 of the comprehensive plan) from “Farmland Protection” to “General Agricultural and Open Land” and “Suburban-Density Residential” on Tax Parcel # 45-4-221-091-0310.
- Action on a Plan Commission recommendation for petition from John P Lourigan / Lourigan Trust 844 172nd Ave Union Grove WI 53182 (Owner), requesting a rezoning from A-1 Agricultural Preservation Dist. to A-1 Agricultural Preservation, A- 2 General Agriculture and R-2 Suburban Residential with an Ag PUD Overlay Dist. on Tax Parcel #45-4-221-091-0310, located in the SW ¼ of Section 9, T2N, R21E, Town of Paris.
- John P Lourigan, 844 172nd Ave Union Grove WI 53182 (owner) requesting approval of a certified survey map by Mark Bolander of Ambit Surveying to create (2) 2.68 acre parcels, (1) 10.06 acre parcel and leaving remaining balance of parcel at 52.90 +/- acres from parcel 45-4-221-091-0310.
- Authorize Town Counsel to file paper work to grant the Town of Paris intervener status with regard to the petition filed with the Public Service Commission by Invenergy for the proposed solar farm. This filing would allow the Town to file comments and receive all notices with regard to the filing.
- Approve the purchase of the budgeted heart monitor for one of the rescue squads and consider the possible purchase of a new monitor for the second squad.
- Consider the granting of limited authority to the Town Chair allowing the chair to take actions directly related to responding to the current health crisis. Actions would be confirmed or rescinded at next available Town Board meeting.
- Review and approval of contract extension with the Town’s billing agent, Andres Medical Billing.
- Clarification of budget item: intended application of approved hourly raises for Fire and Rescue personnel.
- Request from Fire and Rescue to authorize adding a second rated EMT to the overnight shift at the Safety Building for the duration of the COVID – 19 emergency.
13. Future Meeting Dates:
- Spring Election April 7,2020
- Annual Meeting April 21, 2020 at 7:00 pm
- Town Board Meeting April 28th2020 at 7:00 pm
- Town Board Meeting May 26th , 2020 at 7:00 pm