Town Board Meeting
16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
February 25, 2020 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM January 28th, 2020
- Treasurer’s report: January 28th, 2020
- Review and confirm bills paid from January 28th, 2020 to February 24th, 2020
- Clerk’s Comments:
- Citizen Comments:
- Supervisor comments:
- Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
- Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Town Business:
- 128th Ave. updates
- 172nd Ave updates
- Solar farm update
- Update – building permits/inspection process under current rules
- Report – annual MJAC meeting
- Report – Investment committee
- Update – proposed WeEnergies gas line project/public hearing on February 26 – Burlington
- Resident concerns about truck traffic on 169th Ave/ GPS errors
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Resolution 2020-3: Town Board of the Town of Paris authorizing the Town Chairman and the Town Clerk to approve and execute Professional Fee Reimbursement agreements for proposed developments within the Town of Paris.
- Ordinance 2020-1: A resolution to remove specific building permit fees from the Town of Paris Code of Ordinances and establishing the fees as set by resolution of the Town Board.
- Resolution 2020-4: A resolution to establish an updated and correct fee schedule for the issuance of building permits within the Town of Paris.
- Approval of KeySecure system for Fire/Rescue.
- Ordinance 2020-2: An ordinance to create Section 5-17.5 of the Code of Ordinances for the Town of Paris relating to solar energy systems.
- Donation to Deputy Friendly Program
12. Future Meeting Dates:
- Town Board Meeting March 24th, 20202 at 7:00 pm
- Spring Election April 7th, 2020
- Town Board Meeting April 28th, 2020