Town Board Meeting
16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
November 26, 2019 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM October 1st, 2019 and special meeting on October 30th, 2019
- Treasurer’s report:
- Review and confirm bills paid
- Clerk’s Comments:
- Citizen Comments:
- Supervisor comments:
- Fire/Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Plan Commission: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Town Business:
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Recommendations from Plan Commission:
- Application submitted by Charles Heide for a Conditional Use Permit requesting
approval to allow a caretaker’s quarters within a proposed reconstructed barn on the Fiddlehead Gardens, LLC property located at 16000 38th Street (Tax Parcel No. 45-4-221-271-0301).
- Application from Sales Engineers Inc./Midwest Equipment – 12105 38th Street, Kenosha WI (owner) and James Ashmus – 12105 38th Street, Kenosha WI (agent) requesting approval of a renewal to an existing Temporary Use Permit to operate a temporary office trailer in the M-2 Heavy Manufacturing district on Tax Parcel # 45-4-221-254-0126 in the Town of Paris
- Consideration and possible adoption of revised/updated Town Investment Policy.
- Review, discussion and selection of CPA firm to conduct annual Town audit for 2019 fiscal year.
- Open any bids for town land rental for 2020.
- Tabled item: Review of 2019 Town budget vs. actual, consider and adopt year-end adjustments if determined necessary.
- Future Meeting Dates:
Town Holiday Party December 2, 2019 5:30 Red Oak
Town Board meeting December 17th, 2019 7:00 pm (This will be early because of Christmas)
Town Board Meeting January 28th, 2020 7:00 pm