Organizational Meeting for
Village of Somers/Town of Paris
DATE: November 11, 2019
TIME: 5:30 P.M.
PLACE: Village of Somers Village Hall – 7511 12th Street, Somers WI
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call
- Election of Officers
- Determine a procedure to handle development inquiries and applications.
- Discussion items:
- Creation of bylaws
- Determine cost-sharing of expenses during planning process
- Retention of professional services
- Determine mutual oversight process
- Define approval process for primary responsibilities of Commission set forth in IGA (Section 12.04.02)
- Anticipated needs and timing for the Revolving Loan Fund.
By: John Holloway – Chair/Town of Paris and George Stoner – Somers Village President
Please note – Members of the Paris Town Board and Somers Village Board in numbers sufficient to create a quorum of those boards will be in attendance at the Commission meeting. No action by the Paris Town Board or the Somers Village Board will be taken at this meeting.