Town Board Meeting
16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
October 22, 2019 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM October 1st, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report:
- Review and confirm bills paid from October 2nd ,2019 to October 22nd, 2019
- Clerk Comments
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Jeff Badtke
- Discussion items:
- Holiday dinner planning
- Planning for Commercial Electrical Inspections after January 1, 2020
- Creating occupancy permit ordinance for new businesses locating in the Town.
- Review of open house
- Possible creation of a decision timeline for Legacy Committee recommendation.
- Town Business:
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Opioid Litigation action
- Changes to the sex offender ordinance
- Confirm Donation to Paris School Halloween party
- Action on recommendation from Plan Commission with regard to Charles Heide petition:
Application submitted by Charles Heide for a Conditional Use Permit requesting
approval to allow a caretaker’s quarters within a proposed reconstructed barn on the Fiddlehead
Gardens, LLC property located at 16000 38th Street (Tax Parcel No. 45-4-221-271-0301).
- Appointments to Standing Committee for Pheasant Run Landfill.
- Review of 2019 Town budget vs. actual, consider and adopt year-end adjustments if determined necessary.
- Consideration of adoption of fee schedule for Town land planning expenses.
- Application for Local Roads Improvement Program reimbursement funding.
- Operator’s license for Melissa Miller for Stumble Inn
- Approve Election workers for 2020-2022: Judy Muhlenbeck, Joy Buttke, Barbara Ford, Nancy Grasser, Jackie Bergles, Karen Noonan, Lila Muhlenbeck, Cathy Coughlin, Sandy Beth, and Tammy Krammer,
- Future Meeting Dates: Town Board Meeting November 26th, 2019
Budget Hearing: November 12th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Town Board meeting December 17th, 2019 pm (This will be early because of Christmas)