Town Board Meeting
16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
September, 2019 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM August 27th, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report: August 27th, 2019
- Review and confirm bills paid
- Clerk Comments
- Reminder to turn in mileage reports
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Information Open House update
- Recent rainfall impacts
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Jeff Badtke
- Town Business:
The following items are for discussion:
- We Energies MOU update
- Update – bank account protocols
- 172nd Ave updates
- Union Grove storm water meeting
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Authorize posting of request for proposals to provide auditing service to the Town.
- Authorize posting of request for land rental bids of ag land around the Town Hall.
- Assessor recommendations for re-assessment options.
- Reactivation of the Standing Committee for Pheasant Run Landfill.
- Discussion – creation of a resident focused Internet Service Search Committee.
- Review of Town budget, consider adjustments if determined necessary.
- Consideration of adoption of fee schedule for Town land planning expenses.
- Appointment to position of supervisor of daytime Fire and Rescue Paid on Premises staff to replace Bob Sorenson.
- Future Meeting Dates: Town Board Meeting: October 22nd, 2019 and November 26th, 2019
Budget Workshop: October 15th 2019 at 7:00 pm
Town Open House: October 17th, 2019 at 4:30 pm at Paris School
Budget Hearing: November 12th, 2019 at 7:00 pm