Town Board Meeting
May 28th, 2019 7:00 pm
16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM April 23rd, 2019 and Special Session on April 30th, 2019 and May 21st,2019
- Treasurer’s Report
- Review and Authorize payments of bills paid from April 24th to May 27th
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman Jeff Badtke
- Town Business:
The following items are for discussion and possible action:
- Presentation by Attorney Pat DeMoon /Attorney Kim Howarth – Town Counsel for negotiations with Waste Management to update the Town Board on the current status of the land fill contract and meet the new board members.
- Presentation by Michelle Strauss, Senior Account Manager with The Horton Group, to update the board on the Town’s insurance coverage and offer risk management advice.
- Discussion with Adam Arts from Pinnacle Engineering with regards to design changes for 128th Avenue South of 38th Street and possible action to the same.
- Discussion and Possible action on purchasing of scanning devise for direct depositing of checks
- Reappointment of Gene Weis and Margaret Hefner to the planning commission from May 2019 to May 2022
- Report from Supervisor Buttke on DOT update meeting on the Hwy 45 resurfacing project.
- Review and confirm policies:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Insurance claims policy
- Committee policy
- Town electronic device policy
- Town policy for security of personal information
- Discussion: Fire and EMS Service Sharing report
- Discussion and possible action: Hire an IT consultant to review all the Town’s IT needs and uses, looking for areas of improvement and ways to have all devices and programs work together efficiently, including the town web site.
- Designation of Town depository
- Discussion and possible action of Ordinance 2019-5-28 AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND SECTIONS 2-13 AND 2-42, AND TO CREATE SECTION 2-42.5, OF THE CODE OF ORDINANCES FOR THE TOWN OF PARIS, RELATING TO TOWN PAYMENT PROCEDURES
- Discussion and reconsideration of contract for the repair of the ditch and shoulder on east side of 172nd
- Future Meeting Dates: Town Board Meeting: June 25th, 2019; July 23rd, 2019