Town Board Meeting
April 23rd, 2019 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM March 26th, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items are for discussion and possible action:
- Wisconsin DOT project update – Jeff Stone
- Legacy committee update – Roger Gahart
- Adopt Resolution 2019-4-23 to appoint Diana Coughlin to the position of Town of Paris Clerk/Treasurer.
- Discussion and possible action – appointment and confirmation of Plan Commission Chair.
- Discussion and possible action – appointment to the plan commission of a member to complete the term of John Holloway
- Discussion and possible action – Plan Commission chair compensation, re-assignment of duties.
- Approve assignment of recording Plan Commission meeting minutes to clerk’s office and approve compensation.
- Discussion and possible action – approve the advertisement for sale of the 1991 Mack Tender Truck and approve method of sale.
- Discussion and assignment of board liaison positions – plan commission, fire and rescue, investment oversight; Hwy KR/Racine County liaison, Multi-jurisdictional committee alternate; Somers/Paris I-94 Corridor Commission
- Set date in May for annual Town Board inspection of Town roads.
- Discussion and possible action to authorize changing the payment of the Town payroll and some invoices and accounts to direct deposit via ACH and/or engage payroll service.
- Updates – solar, gas line projects, high line tower rebuild project.
- Future Meeting Dates: Town Board Meeting: May 28th , 2019; June 25th, 2019
Open book: May 8th, 2019 from 10:00 am to noon
Board of Review: May 23rd, 2019 from 10:00 am to noon