PARIS PLAN COMMISSION
DATE: April 15, 2019
TIME: 7:00 P.M.
PLACE: Paris Safety Building, 16607 Burlington Road, Union Grove, Wisconsin 53182
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call
- Approval of minutes from the February 25, 2019 Special Commission Meeting with Legacy Committee and March 18, 2019 Public Hearing and Regular Plan Commission meeting.
- Citizen comments:
- Presentation/Discussion: WeEnergies will present a proposal for a land division of the Bruce Ford property located at 5626 172nd Ave. (Parcel #45-4-221-333-0400). The Fords own a 57.42-acre parcel with a single-family home on the property. WeEnergies and the Fords are proposing to divide the existing home and improvements off on a residential parcel that the Fords would retain. WeEnergies proposes to acquire the balance of the parcel and enroll it into an environmental program to reduce phosphorus run-off in the Des Plaines watershed. Discussion to include the acceptability of exceeding the five-acre maximum for a residential parcel under the Town’s land division ordinance.
- Discussion: Draft of proposed “Pre-Development Agreement for Proposed Land Division”. The Town Board has previously passed an ordinance to authorize and codify the collection of fees from applicants for costs incurred by the town during the application and approval process of land divisions. The proposed agreement, if adopted by the Town Board, creates the framework for the collection and disbursement of such fees.
- Discussion: Transition planning for Plan Commission, including potential assignment of responsibilities.
- Possible election of Vice chair and secretary positions.
- Updates: Gas Pipeline projects, Solar panel project and filing, Legacy Committee, planning fee schedule.
By: John Holloway – Chair
Town of Paris Plan Commission
Please note – Members of the Paris Town Board in numbers sufficient to create a quorum of that board may be in attendance at the Public Hearing and Plan Commission Meeting. Those members not on the Plan Commission will be attending to gather information. No action by the Town Board shall be taken at these meetings.