Town Board Meeting
February 26, 2019 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM January 22, 2019
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items are for discussion and possible action:
- Presentation of the 2018 Audit from Gordon Meier by Julie Craig.
- Discuss sending and cost of informational mailer for residents.
- Consideration and possible approval of Resolution # 2019-2-26 authorizing the Town’s participation in the preparation of a cooperative plan with the Village of Bristol
- Consideration and possible approval of a motion authorizing the Town to reimburse the Village of Bristol for its reasonable expenses incurred in conjunction with the cooperative plan process.
- Discussion of the Kenosha County Bi-Yearly meeting with the Great Lakes Drag-Away
- Discussion and possible action on adopting a logo design for the town
- Operator License for Samantha North
- Donation for Duty Friendly.
- Donation for Paris PSO for Spaghetti Supper bike raffle.
- Future Meeting Dates: Town Board Meeting: March 26, 2019; April 23, 2019
Spring Election: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Annual Meeting: Tuesday, April 16, 2019; 7:00 pm.