Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, November 27, 2018 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM October 23, 2018
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items will be open for discussion and possible action:
- Discussion of Lease Agreement of Town Owned Tillable Property.
Approximately 18 acres of tillable land adjacent to the Paris Town Hall, 16607 Burlington Road, being part of Parcel No. 45-4-221-153-0350. Term of Lease: One year, January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019.
- Legacy committee will present their finds for discussion.
- The discussion and possible retention of Gorden Meier for the 2018 audit again this year.
- Operator License approval: Kyla Washiewski for Stumble Inn.
- Upcoming Dates:
Town Board Meeting December 18, 2018; January 22, 2019