Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes:
Town Board Meeting September 25, 2018;
Special Town Board meeting, September 25, 2018
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items are open for discussion and possible action:
- Discussion and possible retention of Stafford Rosebaum LLP as special counsel related to solar farm matters.
- Discussion and possible action to appoint person to fill vacant Town Clerk position.
- Discussion and possible action regarding petition from Steven Wisnefski (owner) requesting an amendment to the Adopted Land Use Plan map for Kenosha County: 2035 (map 65 of the comprehensive plan) from “Farmland Protection” to “General Agricultural and Open Land” on Tax Parcel #45-4-221-161-0102 located at 1315 172nd Ave in the Town of Paris. If approved, recommendation will be made by resolution.
- Discussion and possible action regarding petition from Steven Wisnefski, 1036 172nd Ave, Union Grove, WI 53182 (Owner) and Michael Gallagher (owner) 16611 12th Street, Kenosha, WI. 53144 requesting a rezoning from A-1 Agricultural Preservation Dist. & R-1 Rural Residential Dist. on Tax Parcel #45-4-221-161-0102 and Tax Parcel #45-4-221-161-0101 to A-2, General Agriculture District and R-1, Rural Residential District with an Agricultural Planned Unit Development Overlay District.
- Discussion and possible action regarding Steven Wisnefski, 1036 172nd Ave, Union Grove, WI 53182 (Owner) request for approval of a Certified Survey Map by Mark Bolander of Ambit Surveying to create (1) 10.11 acre parcel including the existing improvements and (1) 23.29 acre vacant parcel from Tax Parcel #45-4-221-161-0102. CSM will include the previously approved land division of Parcel 45-4-221-161-0101 from the parent parcel. Furthermore, the CSM shall note the future highway access and land division rights as agreed to by the parties.
- Discussion and possible action regarding adoption of an engine braking ordinance.
- Upcoming Dates: TBM November 27, 2018; December TBA
Election November 6, 2018
Budget Hearing November 13, 2018, 7:00pm