Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: Town Board Meeting: August 28, 2018
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items are open for discussion and possible action:
- Mike Baubaum, WM Pheasant Run, report on recent waste intake.
- Roger Gahart presenting for the Legacy Committee.
- Resolution No. R18-9-25: Resolution Requesting that Kenosha County Conduct the Required Traffic Study and Implement a Reduction in the Current 55 MPH Speed Limit for CTH “A” (180the Avenue) between CTH “D” and State Highway 142.
- Resolution No. R18-9-25-B: Resolution Requesting that Kenosha County Conduct the Required Traffic Study and Implement a Reduction in the Current 55 MPH Speed Limit in the Vicinity of the 13400 Block of CTH “A”
- Donation to Paris School Organization for $300.00 for the Halloween Party.
- Upcoming Dates:
Town Board Meeting: October 23, 2018; November 27, 2018; December TBA
Election: Tuesday, November 6, 2018