Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: Town Board Meeting: July 24, 2018
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Fire & Rescue, Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission, Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items are open for discussion and possible action:
- Discussion: Impact of planned road construction projects on the Town of Paris, Jeff Stone, Senior Consultant at Kapur Associates presenting.
- Discussion: Relating to the proposed gas line in Paris. Kristy Schwab-Jacobs, Local Affairs Representative for WE Energies presenting.
- Midwest Equipment, 12015 38th Street, parcel #45-4-221-254-0126, James Ashmus (owner), requesting approval of a temporary use permit to operate a temporary office trailer in a M-2 Heavy Manufacturing District.
- Consideration and possible adoption of Ordinance 2018-8-28, an Ordinance to create Chapter 13 of the Code of Ordinances for the Town of Paris, Kenosha County, Wisconsin, relating to Land Divisions.
- Operator’s License: One year, August 28, 2018 – June 30, 2019, for John Swank, Red Oak Restaurant.
- Upcoming Dates:
Town Board Meeting: September 25, 2018; October 23, 2018