NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that, pursuant to sec. 236.45(4), Wis. Stats., the Town of Paris will be holding two public hearings to receive input from interested members of the public as to the proposed Town of Paris land division ordinance, which would create Chapter 13 of the Paris Code of Ordinances. A copy of the proposed ordinance, and related documentation, is available for inspection on the Town’s website, town-of-paris.org. Copies may also be obtained from the Town Clerk’s office during regular business hours. Copying charges may apply.
The first public hearing will be held by the Town Plan Commission, at 7:00 p.m. on January 15, 2018, at the Paris Town Hall, located at 16607 Burlington Road, Union Grove, WI 53182.
A second public hearing will be held by the Town Board, at 7:00 p.m. on February 27, 2018, also at the Paris Town Hall.
Any comments submitted in writing at the Paris Clerk’s office will be read into the record during the February 27th public hearing.
Town Board Meeting
February 27, 2018
Immediately Following the Public Hearing
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM January 23, 2018
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items are open for discussion and possible action:
- Consideration and possible adoption of ordinance No. 2-19-18: Resolution Approving an Amendment to the Multi-Jurisdictional Comprehensive Plan for Kenosha County as it Pertains to the Town of Paris.
Re: Tax Parcel 45-4-221-214-0400: Petitioners (Alice Daly and Charles Terry) seek to change the land use designation from Farmland Protection to Farmland Protection and Suburban-Density Residential on the land use plan map adopted by the Town Board as part of the comprehensive plan.
- Consideration and possible approval of request by Alice Daly and Charles Terry for a rezoning of Parcel # 45-4-221-214-0400 from A-1 Agricultural Preservation Dist. to A-1 Agricultural Preservation District (Lot 1) & R-2 Suburban Single-Family Residential District (Lot 2).
- Consideration and possible approval of request by Alice Daly and Charles Terry for approval of a Certified Survey Map to create one (1) approximately 2.79 gross acre residential parcel (Lot 1) and one (1) approximately 165.2 gross acre remnant parcel (Lot 2) from current Parcel # 45-4-221-214-0400, pursuant to adopted Interim Land Split Policy.
- Resolution No. 18-02-27: A Resolution Relating to the Paris Legacy Committee.
If approved, this Resolution will memorialize the creation of the Paris Legacy Committee.
- Ordinance No. 2018-2-27a: An Ordinance to Amend Section 11 – 9 of the Code of Ordinances for the Town of Paris, Kenosha County, Wisconsin, Relating to the Penalty for Violation of Chapter 11, Article V Pertaining to Public Nuisances (Junk; Junk Vehicles).
- Ordinance No. 2018-2-27b: An Ordinance to Amend Section 2-24 (Plan Commission) of the Code of Ordinances for the Town of Paris, Kenosha County, Wisconsin, Relating to Plan Commission Filing Deadlines.
This Ordinance changes the filing deadline from 9 days to 30 days.
- Donation: $300.00 to Office Friendly.
- Donation: $300.00 to Paris PSO for Spaghetti Supper bike raffle.
- Work order to replace culvert on 9th
- Operator’s License: Mark Reidenbach, 2 year (February 2018 – June 30, 2019).
- Future Meeting Dates: Town Board Meeting: March 27, 2018; April 24, 2018
Spring Election: Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Annual Meeting: Tuesday, April 17, 2018; 7:00 pm.