Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: TBM October 24, 2017
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items will be open for discussion and possible action:
- Accept and Open Bids for Lease of Town Owned Property.
Approximately 18 acres of tillable land adjacent to the Paris Town Hall, 16607 Burlington Road, being part of Parcel No. 45-4-221-153-0350. Term of Lease: One year, January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018.
- Creation of a Paris Legacy Committee to explore ideas for a community development that would benefit Town residents now and in the future.
- Amendment of 2018 Town budget to move $300,000 from the General Fund into the Community Development fund.
- Appointments by Town Board to the Paris-Somers Intergovernmental Commission (one Town Board member, one Plan Commission member, and one additional member).
- Upcoming Dates:
Town Board Meeting December 19, 2017; January 23, 2018