Town Board Meeting
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approve Minutes: TBM August 22, 2017
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items will be open for discussion and possible action:
- Report on September 7, 2017 meeting to discuss Great Lakes Dragaway events, and recommendations going forward.
- Resolution No. 2017-9-26: Resolution of the Board of Supervisors of the Town of Paris to Adopt the Master Agreement as a Cooperative plan and to Transmit the Master Agreement to the Wisconsin Department of Administration.
- Operator’s License: One year ending June 30, 2018: Pamela Heins for Stumble Inn.
- Donation to Paris School PSO: $300 for the Halloween Party.
- Upcoming Dates: TBM: October 24, 2017 and November 28, 2017. December Town Board Meeting: December 19, 2017