Town Board Meeting
June 27, 2017 7:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: Town Board Meeting: May 23, 2017.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Citizen Comments
- Supervisor’s Comments
- Fire & Rescue: Chief Roland Iwen
- Planning Commission: Chairman John Holloway
- Town Business:
The following items will be open for discussion and possible action:
- Application for Liquor License for six business in Paris: Somers Rod & Gun Club, Mars Cheeses Castle, Packard Enterprises, Stumble Inn, Red Oak Restaurant, Tin Cup, as posted separately.
- Application for Temporary Class “B” and Temporary “Class B” (Picnic) License: John the Baptist Church, Picnic in Paris, July 29, 2017.
- Operator License:
Two Year (July 1, 2017 –June 30, 2019): Clair St. George; Diane Frump; Tyson Wehrmeister; Kyle Fennema.
One Year (July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018): Richard Bolyard; John Hansen; Ryan Michels; June Shepard; Traci Hacker; Alyx Ayers.
Two year (June 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018: Maureen Bakk.
- Upcoming Dates: Closed for the Fourth of July: Saturday, July 1 – Tuesday, July 4.
Town Board Meeting: July 25, 2017 and August 22, 2017.